Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The New 20" Soft Wave by Hairdo:: My Extensions pick for Spring

Put a little “spring” in your Hair:

I am so giddy about the new 20” Soft Wave; it’s the curl pattern and length I’ve been waiting for. This is a look that perfect for spring! So fresh, so new, so you! When I wear human hair extensions I usually curl them with a 1 ½ or 2 “curling iron to give it that soft curled or waved look. The problem with curling human hair extensions and then wearing them all day is that eventually your curl falls and you have to touch them up. The 20” soft wave gives me the same result I would get if I decided to curl my hair with a curling iron but the icing on top of the cake is that my curls stay put no matter what!

I have to tell you, I’m a huge fan of Jessica Simpson’s line of hair extensions Hairdo! I love how much styling time they save me, with the one piece extension systems I only have to style the very top crown area of my hair in the morning and then just throw on whatever “ hair do “ I want to have for the day. The pressure sensitive clips are so easy to master even a beginner can do it, and the best part is that unlike other extension methods, the tiny clips cause no damage to my hair.

Why these extensions rock:

Because the 20” soft wave is made with synthetic fiber the style is basically weather proof. Synthetic fiber doesn’t respond to the environment the way our own natural hair would so even in extremely humid weather, even light drizzle your style stays picture perfect no touchups required!

20” soft wave is part of Hairdo’s new styleable collection , the revolutionary heat friendly synthetic fiber means you can style these extensions just as you would your own hair with heat tools up to 350F ( although I’m not sure why anyone would want to change these curls, they’re beautiful)


So would I recommend this extension system?

It seems silly to even ask. Since my extensions have arrived I have not taken them off, I’m even thinking about ordering a few more to rotate during washing. Not all the videos I create I decide to feature on YouTube, but this one definitelty went up! Check out the Video. This length and texture is going to work with every hair type and length. I’m definitely giving this new clip in extension by Hairdo an A+!!

- Jennifer Pompa | HairTalk TV
 
P.s. don't forget to stay in touch on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment