Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hot Sauce- Not just for Tacos anymore, it’s also good for Hair!

This spicy little number will add moisture to your hair- Guaranteed!


No I’m not suggesting that you douse your hair with Tabasco Sauce…That might cause a burning sensation and leave you smelling a bit like a hot wing for days to come. I am however suggesting that you try Hot Sauce by FHI Heat. Hot Sauce is an amazing product that infuses moisture into your hair as you style with heat tools.

Hot Sauce by FHI uses an exclusive jojoba formula which is heat activated and leaves your hair shiny, soft and silky. You can actually see the jojoba crystals; they look like little beads when you look closely at the product in your hands.

Applying is really easy ….you just use a small amount on damp hair concentrating on the middle and ends, leave on for about a minute then blow-dry and style! An added bonus is how fresh and clean the product smells.

With as much as I have to style my hair for HairTalk, protecting my hair from heat tools is super important to me. I’ve been using Hot Sauce and I can definitely see a difference in how moisturized my hair looks and feels. My Favorite part about Hot Sauce is that unlike other heat protective products this does not leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy, I still have a ton of volume which is always key!! I’ve learned that this is because it is not silicone based so there is no surface residue…pretty nifty.


So the bottom line is: Use heat tools? Use Hot Sauce!

My only honest complaint is that I wish it came in a larger bottle!


Don't forget to watch me on YouTube, Find me on Facebook, and follow on Twitter.
Here's hoping you never have to have a bad hair day again!! - Jennifer Pompa | Host of HairTalk TV

No comments:

Post a Comment